Come in my life put out the flame.
Robbed and broken; battered and torn
A beautiful rose that cut me with your thorn
Angels: Fly above and save my heart
Remind of time b4 we part
Mind is strong but my will is not
Ripped in half but not completely shot
Demons: steal my life and with that love
Watch me try but smashed my dove
Remember without it you are none
Hold on tight, (grab a…) …cuz you are done
Angels: Talk to me and let us play.
Try again with each new day
I am here don’t be scared
U know that it won’t be fair.
Walked right out without a look
Walked away, I am shook
Took a chance and fucked me good
Took one shot. Didn’t think I would.
Goodbye… love, raindrops… hate
Sleep…forever, Rescue…fate
Love…gone, Hate…new
Memories… vanish, me… you
HATED death…
EVOLve love
I quit. I push.
Someone shove!
No comments:
Post a Comment