Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunshine in the Darkest of Places.



The truth is I dont think that this will ever happen again. And I have truly come to a point in my life when I finally realized that what happened has happened and what we are is all about our beautiful future. My heart longs for you in ways i do not understand. Like i told you before... I do not even care to know anymore bc i know that where we are and where we are going our wicked past cannot affect our beautiful present and future. there have been many blogs and talks like this one but something about this is different.

Truthfully, its in everything. its in the way we touch now. every single touch is a caress. in the way me have sex. never really fucking anymore but always making love. its in the way u look at me and how we cant get enough. its in ur anger when im busy. its in ur sadness when we have to say goodbye. it is in the kiss you give me in the morning when i cant remember my dreams but i remember the sweetest kiss when I wake up. Its about not having a phone for two days and not caring. Its about three games of putt putt and half a hot dog. most of all, its in the sun, the moon, and the stars. they all turn and no matter how many times the day comes in and goes out, no matter how many times i look up at a starry sky, no matter how many times i look to the man in the moon... i know one thing for sure... it will keep moving. and i know that no matter what time of day it is or what part of the day it is or how many days go by... i know that my love for you will never end just as long as the days never stop. and even when they do... my love for u will continue. It was a gift. It is the most beautiful gift I have ever received.

I do not think it is possible to say to you how i feel. I have tried many times, but i never felt so bonded with anyone as i do when u just wink at me. I know i hardly spoke today when you did this but when we were playing and you just put ur hat on me. it just felt so good. I am not only your girl, i am your woman. When we made our bucket list, the only thing i really wanted to write was to live in a world that guarantees that at the end of every night, i am in your arms.

you bring me the sweetest joy. one i cannot even explain or begin to comprehend. my world is yours. n it doesnt seem complete on days when I dont get to share it with you. there is one thing I know. U are my sunshine. It is so much more than being the other half of you. Its about rising to you in the morning. about the first thought in my head is thanking God for ur existence and praising Him for letting is make it through times i didnt know that we would. Its about the times my sky is gray. I am broken, broke, lost, and unsure about everything that matters... and ur voice brings those beautiful rays. I know it just seemed so simple to you. it is my light in a world that was swallowed by darkness. when all i could do was cry, u brought me peace. you are my happiness and my sun.

I know this is long as shit but this trip was amazing. Literally accounting for some of the best days of my whole life. A make up weekend that overflowed with love. Nothing and no one will ever take you from me. I would rather go blind... than to watch you walk away from me. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. to go from the blog underneathe to this still astounds me...but shows me that we are truly intended to be. no force big or small can swallow us in that darkness ever again, it was truly an experience to learn from if anything, a test against temptation and sin two very real and very strong demons, but this blog goes to show you we are eachothers armor and sword...i thought i was the only 1 that noticed that we stopped fuckin and just make love now, its amazing btw lol i never felt so at home, so at peace or one with God or another being, inside you is the solitary confinement i want for the rest of my life...i love you this weekend surpasses anything we have ever done i dont believe it was on Earth not for one second, ppl became blurry to me time stood still, sex was an ocean of passion and nerve endings...the only other way to describe this weekend is surreal

    ReplyDelete