Thursday, December 30, 2010

and the truth is...

i love the sound of music. it soothes me in a way i cannot quite explain.
I wish i was high. I love it so much more when I am up there. But i quit so u dont think that will be happening soon.

when i think about my life and really reexamine all of the things i have been through, all the words that have been said, the things i thought i wanted vs the things i wanted... i laugh. it is an awesome feeling of being whole that comes to mind.

anyway... lost my vibe but most importantly...

ladybugs???

3 comments:

  1. i am music. Sound vibrates off of me in such a way that to the naked eye it looks as if I am still. I wish others could hear what i hear and see the way you see me through sound and your ear drums when i speak. I love the music we make. I know you meant real music but you listen to me wheni speak...im just one big album...i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought bout u when i wrote music this time. How could i not?

    ReplyDelete