The only thing in this world that really troubles me right now... is my relationship with my parents because of my boyfriend. Its so hard to keep him a secret from them. 1. because I love him and we are always together (especially since we moved in together) and 2. bc i love them and tell them everything. well the trouble is after he left me for a beautiful girl who was my best friend in the past... my parents dont trust him. And i guess that would be understandable... it just hurts me bc i love him and I have forgiven him but they cant.
today... i decided... its my life. im taking control and telling the truth. i called my mom and decided against it bc of she was at lunch with my nuna. but it fell out like word vomit (well at least that we were friends) and she told me to call me pops. now this is what i was scared of. My pops went so hard on me a few months back for wanting to go to lunch with T. I have always been a daddys girl so... that shit stung so bad. I honestly thought about ending things for a while there bc I couldnt even go home. he was so mad at me. and i said. "hey daddy. me and T are friends." after repeating myself... i experienced true happiness for the first time in months. the simple letting my family in on the friendship I have with the man I love... is so refreshing. My dad said he was so happy for me. He just didnt want me to be stupid in the past. He forgave T. My mom still shows concern but at least we dont have to hide anymore. He can come to my house again.
so... I realized things that are right shouldnt be hidden. Things that are right overcome any darkness and obstacle. Things that are right... will be no matter how much stands in between us and our final product. Thank you God... because Heaven just got a little closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment