Thursday, July 29, 2010

a milli, a milli...

I love it. lol. i hate that my body hates it. But i love the money. I love making money. it makes me tired and cranky even. but I know im amazing at what i do. and my money proves that to me. I am tired but i have been having good days lately. working harder to become better at everything I do. I cant think of the last time i made under 18 an hr. and thats on a slow day. ahhhh... thank you God. Having something saved up and still enjoying life makes me smile.

I know im ALWAYS about my grind and having money and then spend it all and make it all back the next day. But i love it. I love having the money to buy everything I want. Then making it back. I know i allow myself to stress because of what it does to me... but not many people have what i have right now.

a man who i adore
a man who adores me just as much
a job that pays me well
coworkers that love me
bosses who take care of me no matter what... even if we dont always get along.
and best friends. most ppl who love life and are happy dont have this. best friends. just the old occasionals and but there focus into other things. i have real friends who stand by me when im up down turned around upside down and backwards. esp len. thank you God for len. He makes my heart weak with happiness bc he truly adores me and i hope he knows i feel the same way.

oh and on the things i love about my life... my family. things may be hard but not everyone has that strong structure we do. and gray... you are part of that structure.

thjank you for rewarding me by fulfilling my dreams in ways i thought unimaginable.

1 comment: