Thursday, May 13, 2010

I hate you. You have no idea how ur dumb tricks have ruined our lives. Why do you have to be just like her? Why couldn't you understand the importance of a real friend. YOU DONT DO THIS TO REAL FRIENDS. and now the one you "loved" has to suffer. This isnt ok. Its not as simple as writing a blog and moving on. Fights end in divorce. Pills end in death. Fuck you for being the worst friend I ever had. People are fake but you are not real. There is nothing in you that is genuine. You are disgusting. I hate you. Thank you though. For making me suffer and for allowing me to realize just how terrible you are. We will stand hand and hand and fight. I dont give a fuck bc nothing is permanent. And the thing that kills me most is I think if you knew it would have ended like this (because honestly who wouldnt have foreseen this... i believe anyone with eyes and a brain could... maybe thats why you didnt) I think you would still have done it. Just to hurt me. Well you wont win. But some love you are because you have ruined too many lives. You are the sorriest excuse for a friend. I hope everyone you ever meet will see that in you. You should come with a warning label. You care about no one. And i genuinely hope one day you feel true karma and know what it feels like to have no one care about u.

No comments:

Post a Comment