Monday, May 17, 2010

Satisfaction!

Funny word that satisfaction. I have learned to love people in ways that I do not believe some people find in their whole lives. I do not only mean love as IN love... jus being me and loving. I do not know why I am the way i am. but in a fear of hurting everyone else I have become dirty. footprints all over my soul. The craziest thing about me is not that I love though. Its that I love and I forgive... really a quality package. lol. It is what every person I have ever met says is my biggest fault. You let people use u... u forgive too easily. The same people who tell me that... use me and need to be forgiven. I sit back and enjoy the crazy twist but I never really allow it to tear at me. If the faults of my friends got to me... id always be down. So i love because it is easier and waaaay more fun than hate. NO one gets that tho. people just think im soft.

... whats wrong with being soft. i like to cuddle.

well here i am. not with anyone but completely tied down yours. happy. o. waiting on a text. o. def wasnt thinking id be here... now. p. no disappointment.s. its late... sleep is real. satisfied. hmmm... does that conflict with true happiness. is satisfaction only the bottom layer of it all or with every level of pure bliss is satisfaction a large part.

of all my mental notes... this probably makes the least sense cents... at least thats what they say... its all about money. i would hope not... bc its not something i have too much of. but i do preach on its lack of importance.

playing a role of someone i am not was almost painfully SATISFYING (there u are again Satisfaction... u must like me) a car over my love? nah... i will pass. but just that look. the look that i understood. that comfort... no wonder people lie. that look is true happiness.
Who in the world wouldnt want to make someone else feel like for one second someone understands you. I am not judging you and I feel the same way. That one sec when you speak that lie and they look you in your eyes...there u are my old friend satisfaction. lets cuddle. (sorry friend... it is a catch 22... im not as soft as i used to be)

No comments:

Post a Comment