an excerpt from "high" - to come... maybe
Man, music. U made me fall in love so many times. U taught me how to really hate. It was u that taught me how to cry. It was not the case… a situation… the man. It was u that made my heart recognize that I was alone.
Man, music. U made me fall in love so many times. U taught me how to really hate. It was u that taught me how to cry. It was not the case… a situation… the man. It was u that made my heart recognize that I was alone.
It was u that taught me that I had to grow up. It was u that made my lose my virginity. It was u that but the weakness in my knees and u that put a tingle in my soul. It was u that made me realize that I had in fact fallin a victim to cupid and his arrow. It was u that made me remember that in that journey I was alone. U, love, is what made me who I am. U have intensified every emotion that I have ever felt I was with u that I have most of my memories.
My best sex, my hardest fall, my biggest achievements with my closest of friends, with my man… with these men, with them all. With her. U stood by me. U made me love, u made me cry. U are in me. U are me. And u live in me. U bring out the best and the worst of me… u. music. ♫
No comments:
Post a Comment